Cleveland County Democratic Party
Cleveland County, Oklahoma
State of Oklahoma Online Voter Tool
Click this link to...
- Confirm your voter registration
- Find your polling place
- View sample ballots for upcoming elections
- Track your Absentee Ballot if you have requested one
If you are NOT registered to votein Cleveland County, or if you have moved and need to re-register, you can remedy that situation a number of ways:
- Visit the Cleveland County Election Board
641 East Robinson, Suite 200, Norman, OK
Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
The Election Board employees will check over your application for any possible errors or omissions that might invalidate your application.
- Visit the Cleveland County Democratic Party Headquarters
300 W. Gray, Norman, OK
Current Hours: Monday-Friday, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm, and Thursday 5:30 - 7:30 pm
The experienced volunteers at CCDP will also check over your application to be sure it's filled out correctly and will turn it in to the Election Board.
- Download and print a Voter Registration Application, complete it and mail it to the address on the form. Be sure to fill it out COMPLETELY, check the boxes in the OATH section, and sign/date it. Be sure to read the instructions on page 2 to ensure you have filled out the form correctly. ITEM 2. Birth Date ... surprisingly, some people absent-mindedly put the CURRENT year in this field. That will invalidate your application.
- Pick up a form at any post office, tag agency, library and many other public locations. You will be offered a voter registration application when you get your driver's license and when you apply for assistance at some government agencies. If you pick up a form from a TAG AGENCY, you must return it to that TAG AGENCY (it will be stamped with the name/address).
More details can be found at the Cleveland County Election Board web site.
Are you registered to vote?
You may register to vote if you will be 18 years old on or before the next election.
You may register at any time, but voter ID cards cannot be issued during the 24 days prior to an election. Keep your eyes on our web page and newsletter for Voter Registration Deadlines for each scheduled election.
After you have submitted your registration application, check the State of Oklahoma Online Voter Tool. Your verified registration should appear within a week or two. If it does NOT, contact the Cleveland County Election Board at 405-366-0210.